COLLECTION OF INFORMATION
We respect your privacy and recognise the need to protect the personally identifiable information (any information by which you can be identified, such as name, address, and telephone number) you share with us. We would like to assure you that we follow appropriate standards when it comes to protecting your privacy on our web sites. There are times when we may collect personal information from you such as name, physical address or telephone number. It is our intent to inform you before we do that and to tell you what we intend to do with the information. Generally, you will have the option not to provide the information, and in the future you will be able to "opt out" of certain uses of the information.
The Fleet Owner shall avail the Services through the Platform itself or through any authorized personnel. The information collected is for the purpose of improving our Services, its features and to administer your use of the Services.
Without prejudice to the generality of the above, information collected by us from you may include (but is not limited to) the following:
- Fleet Owner Business Details and Contact Data (company name, registered office, PAN, Payment Modules, owner name, gender, email address, phone number, date of birth etc.)
- Authorized Personnel Information (names, contact number, username, password, access rights granted etc.)
- Driver Information (name, picture, contact number, home address, driver license details, salary, working hours, allowance mechanism etc.)
- Vehicle(s) and related information
- Information related to bookings made
- Data relating to your usage of the Services and the information of the providers of the Services related to the same
- Location information: As a part of our product offering the CABDASH Drive app collects real-time location data continuously. For more check the 'Use of information' section.
- Information regarding the transactions made (including type of service, amount charged, receipts and related information)
- Call and SMS data
- Log information at the time when you interact with the Services
- Other information that you voluntarily choose to provide to us such as information shared by you with us through emails or letters or by using our Services.
USE OF INFORMATION
We collect and store personal information provided by you from time to time on the Services. We only collect and use such information for the following main reasons:
- To enable you to avail our Services and ensure efficient customer care experience and develop new features
- To maintain the operation of our Services including but not limited to facilitating payments, sending receipts, enabling communication of Fleet Owners with the drivers and other Fleet Owners (including tracking locations, estimated times of arrivals etc.)
- To notify the necessary information related to the Services and your user account on the Services from time to time
- To ensure the safety of the customers of the Fleet Owners
- To comply with applicable laws, rules and regulations
- To provide you with information and offers on products and services, on updates, on promotions, on related, affiliated or associated service providers and partners that we believe would be of interest to you.
- To analyze overall trends to helps us improve our Services
- Allow you to participate in interactive features offered through the Services
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- Location data collected by the CABDASH Drive app and is used in the following ways:
1. To display the location of the driver in the web dashboard.
2. It is also used to calculate the trip KM and TIme traveled by the driver.
3. To calculate the distance between the garage and the reporting address as well as the garage and the drop address.
4. To display the route log of addresses.
We treat any personal information you submit as confidential and we save and process this, exclusively within the scope of the usage of the Services by you. We understand the sensitivity of the specific medical records, history and other information provided by you. We maintain the utmost level of confidentiality and do not reveal this information to any provider of Service without your permission. Please note your personal information is not forwarded, published or otherwise made available to third parties for marketing purposes without your prior approval.
We understand that you provide your financial information (credit card, debit card, bank account details, billing address etc.) from time to time. We do not use your financial information for any other purpose than to complete a transaction with you. We strive to keep all such information confidential and ensure that such information is transferred over through industry acceptable and approved payment gateways, which are digitally encrypted, and provide the highest possible degree of care available under the technology presently in use.
We do not sell your data but for your peace of mind you can request to delete your data from our systems. You can simply email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for data deletion request.
Please note that we can't delete certain details related to billing for legal and auditing purposes.
UPDATES TO POLICY
From time to time we may change our privacy practices. We will notify you of any material changes to this policy as required by law. We will also post an updated copy on our website. Please check our site periodically for updates.
Drop an email to email@example.com